This easy stove connector connects 125mm (5 inch) outlet on a stove to our 125mm Flue Liner.
In The Box
1. 125mm Screw Fix Adaptor
2. 200mm special length of Black Pipe.
3. Special adjustable Register Cover Plate
The Easy Stove Connector comes in three parts
(1) the screw fix adaptor made from 316 grade stainless steel, it has a pressed thread that allows it to be screwed to our chimney flue liner giving a gas tight seal. It has integral drain holes to let the condensates flow back into the flue.
(2) A galvanised plate that can be attached to a register plate.
(3) A vitreous enamel black pipe that can slide inside another piece of black pipe or connect directly to the stove.
1. Sandwich the plate between the screw fix adaptor and the black telescopic pipe. The adaptor should fit securely into the black pipe and the plate should move freely.
2. Before dropping the liner make sure you have a neat clean cut to the bottom of the flex.
3. Fix your register plate at the bottom of the chimney.
4. Screw your assembled Adaptor to the bottom of the flex.
5. Line up the slats with the screw holes in the main plate, loosely put in the screws, set your required depth and secure the plate by tightening up the screws.
6. Add your required length of standard black stove pipe and push up.
7. Place your stove in position then pull down your stove pipe and make your connection to the stove.