The insulation back filler is one of those products where, once you have seen or used it, you'll wonder how on earth you managed in the past. Watch the video to see how easy this product makes it to insulate a flue liner installation.
1. Firstly drop your flue liner and neatly cut the liner flush with the top of the chimney pot
2. Screw the back filler onto the flex.
3. Fill the back filler with vermiculite, agitate the back filler if required and repeat the process until the chimney void is completely full.
4. Unscrew the back filler removing any excess vermiculite.
5. Screw the cowl on making sure it screws down on to the top of the pot as far as it will go.
6. Secure the jubilee band fixing making sure the cowl is secured tightly to the pot.