PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CONE OF THIS PRODUCT MAY BE GREY OR RED IN COLOUR. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THE SPECIFICATION OF THE PRODUCT.
This pipe flashing is suitable for use with tiled roofs. This high temperature SILICONE cone is suitable for temperature resistance from -74°C to +260°C
Base dimensions:- 605mm x 505mm
Suits Pipe Diameters:- 80mm to 200mm
Suits Roof Pitches:- 0-45 degrees
Temperature Range:- -74 to +260 Degrees C
Enviromentally safe lead free aluminium base. The SILICONE rubber upstand has a 20 year life. The built in 20° pitch allows adaptability to almost any roof pitch including 45°. The pull tab design and easy smooth tear grooving is intended to eliminate cutting by knife and allow for a circular hole.
1. Pull tab design to correct size using pliers, alternatively cut using a stanley knife.
2. Apply silicone sealant to back of flashing.
3. Remove tiles around pipe and slide flashing over pipe.
4. Fasten flashing to the roof.
5. Cut tile to fit to the top of the flashing allowing the bottom of the flashing metal base to sit on top of the tiles.