PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT MAY BE GREY OR RED IN COLOUR. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THE SPECIFICATION OF THE PRODUCT.
This pipe flashing is suitable for use with profiled sheeting and flat panel surfaces. This high temperature SILICONE cone is suitable for temperature resistance from -74°C to +260°C
Base dimensions:- 304mm x 304mm
Suits Pipe Diameters:- 127mm to 230mm
Suits Roof Pitches:- 0-45 degrees
Temperature Range:- -74 to +260 Degrees C
Made of SILICONE, these flashings are compounded specifically for maximum resistance to weathering due to ozone and ultraviolet light. The one piece construction allows for quick and easy on-site installation - usually taking no longer than five minutes. The base is designed to form a seal on most panel configurations and roof pitches regardless of pipe location.
1. Choose pipe opening and trim using a stanley knife or scissors.
2. Slide flashing over pipe (you may need to lubricate the flashing with some grease).
3. Form the flashing to the same profile as the roof.
4. Apply sealant (contained in the Fixing Kit).
5. Fasten using the screws and caps (supplied in the Fixing Kit).